Wednesday 4 January 2012

Story Me

My bestie from highschool is an amazing illustrator who is working in an animation company called Story Me near Bangsar. Just a week after I arrived in Malaysia for holidays she invited me over to her office. It is the best and most amazing studio and working environment I've ever seen. Her colleagues are friendly and down to earth. Always smiling and funny. I'm glad that her office offers such nurturing environment to work in. Their office is warm, comfortable and the deco has such creative and personal touch to it. Everyone works on Mac desktops and their library is consisted of books of illustrations and animations from Pixar, Disney and others. Also, who gets to have the TV on the entire time when they work? Well, them. They were playing Spiderman on their flat screen TV and I was seated on the couch in front of the TV, with full, floor-to-ceiling view of the surrounding towns and courtyard some ten floors below or something. The surrounding glass windows really opens up the office space, beautiful! I wouldn't even mind staying there! 

Sitting in front of the TV with a great book to read through :)
I love my sandals!

No comments: